forums to join?

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Re: forums to join?

Post  JonnyEvans on Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:24 am

Team Penguin wrote:
JonnyEvans wrote:
MizIsUgly wrote:No, you should join this place instead,
it sais only admins can see the link Question Question Question



JOin THIS YOU WILL
I cant see it scratch scratch scratch scratch

JonnyEvans
Doink the clown

Posts : 45
Join date : 2012-07-20
Age : 18

Back to top Go down

Re: forums to join?

Post  Team Penguin on Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:27 am

Team Penguin wrote:
JonnyEvans wrote:
MizIsUgly wrote:No, you should join this place instead,
it sais only admins can see the link Question Question Question

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

JOin THIS YOU WILL

Join it. Join it now. Join it. The King commands, thy faithful and gorgeous servant.
avatar
Team Penguin
Druid

Posts : 66
Join date : 2012-07-11
Age : 88
Location : ENGLAND!

Back to top Go down

Re: forums to join?

Post  JonnyEvans on Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:28 am

Team Penguin wrote:
Team Penguin wrote:
JonnyEvans wrote:
MizIsUgly wrote:No, you should join this place instead,
it sais only admins can see the link Question Question Question



JOin THIS YOU WILL

Join it. Join it now. Join it. The King commands, thy faithful and gorgeous servant.
it says only adMins can see it Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

JonnyEvans
Doink the clown

Posts : 45
Join date : 2012-07-20
Age : 18

Back to top Go down

Re: forums to join?

Post  MizIsUgly on Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:29 am

Cop and paste at the top; vocaloidhouse.forumotion.com
avatar
MizIsUgly
Jack Swagger

Posts : 182
Join date : 2012-07-12
Location : Scotland

Back to top Go down

Re: forums to join?

Post  Team Penguin on Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:30 am

JonnyEvans wrote:
Team Penguin wrote:
Team Penguin wrote:
JonnyEvans wrote:
MizIsUgly wrote:No, you should join this place instead,
it sais only admins can see the link Question Question Question



JOin THIS YOU WILL

Join it. Join it now. Join it. The King commands, thy faithful and gorgeous servant.
it says only adMins can see it Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

And then forever hold your peace. For if an admin I be, then I have found you via ip, and if not then you have been there and Knop has found you by IP. Just do as the Miz spoke or silent you will be.
avatar
Team Penguin
Druid

Posts : 66
Join date : 2012-07-11
Age : 88
Location : ENGLAND!

Back to top Go down

Re: forums to join?

Post  JonnyEvans on Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:30 am

MizIsUgly wrote:Cop and paste at the top; vocaloidhouse.forumotion.com
I dont i like thats ite

JonnyEvans
Doink the clown

Posts : 45
Join date : 2012-07-20
Age : 18

Back to top Go down

Re: forums to join?

Post  Team Penguin on Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:32 am

JonnyEvans wrote:
MizIsUgly wrote:Cop and paste at the top; vocaloidhouse.forumotion.com
I dont i like thats ite

What did you just say?
avatar
Team Penguin
Druid

Posts : 66
Join date : 2012-07-11
Age : 88
Location : ENGLAND!

Back to top Go down

Re: forums to join?

Post  JonnyEvans on Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:33 am

I.m gonna go join that first oine you guyz said Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

JonnyEvans
Doink the clown

Posts : 45
Join date : 2012-07-20
Age : 18

Back to top Go down

Re: forums to join?

Post  MizIsUgly on Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:38 am

The first one was the one you said you didn't like.
avatar
MizIsUgly
Jack Swagger

Posts : 182
Join date : 2012-07-12
Location : Scotland

Back to top Go down

Re: forums to join?

Post  Team Penguin on Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:39 am

JonnyEvans wrote:I.m gonna go join that first oine you guyz said Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

The King grants you farewell, chap. May the Cobblepott tradition grant you wealth and obesity as is the custom, and I give you many thanks for the respect and statement of the joining that shalt do, pass over now.
avatar
Team Penguin
Druid

Posts : 66
Join date : 2012-07-11
Age : 88
Location : ENGLAND!

Back to top Go down

Re: forums to join?

Post  JonnyEvans on Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:40 am

MizIsUgly wrote:The first one was the one you said you didn't like.
i joned the arkham thingy one.But they dleted my account! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

JonnyEvans
Doink the clown

Posts : 45
Join date : 2012-07-20
Age : 18

Back to top Go down

Re: forums to join?

Post  MizIsUgly on Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:41 am

Maybe it's because you're a troll?
avatar
MizIsUgly
Jack Swagger

Posts : 182
Join date : 2012-07-12
Location : Scotland

Back to top Go down

Re: forums to join?

Post  Team Penguin on Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:42 am

JonnyEvans wrote:
MizIsUgly wrote:The first one was the one you said you didn't like.
i joned the arkham thingy one.But they dleted my account! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

And perhaps that is it then thou mortal.
avatar
Team Penguin
Druid

Posts : 66
Join date : 2012-07-11
Age : 88
Location : ENGLAND!

Back to top Go down

Re: forums to join?

Post  JonnyEvans on Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:43 am

MizIsUgly wrote:Maybe it's because you're a troll?
a whbat?

JonnyEvans
Doink the clown

Posts : 45
Join date : 2012-07-20
Age : 18

Back to top Go down

Re: forums to join?

Post  MizIsUgly on Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:44 am

Not a bat, a troll, young chap.
avatar
MizIsUgly
Jack Swagger

Posts : 182
Join date : 2012-07-12
Location : Scotland

Back to top Go down

Re: forums to join?

Post  JonnyEvans on Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:45 am

MizIsUgly wrote:Not a bat, a troll, young chap.
whats that?

JonnyEvans
Doink the clown

Posts : 45
Join date : 2012-07-20
Age : 18

Back to top Go down

Re: forums to join?

Post  Team Penguin on Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:46 am

JonnyEvans wrote:
MizIsUgly wrote:Not a bat, a troll, young chap.
whats that?

Would you want a picture of me? Your king.
avatar
Team Penguin
Druid

Posts : 66
Join date : 2012-07-11
Age : 88
Location : ENGLAND!

Back to top Go down

Re: forums to join?

Post  MizIsUgly on Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:47 am

JonnyEvans wrote:
MizIsUgly wrote:Not a bat, a troll, young chap.
whats that?
They are monsters who hide under bridges.
avatar
MizIsUgly
Jack Swagger

Posts : 182
Join date : 2012-07-12
Location : Scotland

Back to top Go down

Re: forums to join?

Post  JonnyEvans on Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:48 am

MizIsUgly wrote:
JonnyEvans wrote:
MizIsUgly wrote:Not a bat, a troll, young chap.
whats that?
They are monsters who hide under bridges.
scratch scratch scratch
I dont get it

JonnyEvans
Doink the clown

Posts : 45
Join date : 2012-07-20
Age : 18

Back to top Go down

Re: forums to join?

Post  Team Penguin on Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:49 am

JonnyEvans wrote:
MizIsUgly wrote:
JonnyEvans wrote:
MizIsUgly wrote:Not a bat, a troll, young chap.
whats that?
They are monsters who hide under bridges.
scratch scratch scratch
I dont get it

Do you want to see the face of your King, mere mortal?
avatar
Team Penguin
Druid

Posts : 66
Join date : 2012-07-11
Age : 88
Location : ENGLAND!

Back to top Go down

Re: forums to join?

Post  JonnyEvans on Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:50 am

Team Penguin wrote:
JonnyEvans wrote:
MizIsUgly wrote:
JonnyEvans wrote:
MizIsUgly wrote:Not a bat, a troll, young chap.
whats that?
They are monsters who hide under bridges.
scratch scratch scratch
I dont get it

Do you want to see the face of your King, mere mortal?
um....ok?

JonnyEvans
Doink the clown

Posts : 45
Join date : 2012-07-20
Age : 18

Back to top Go down

Re: forums to join?

Post  MizIsUgly on Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:51 am

JonnyEvans wrote:
MizIsUgly wrote:
JonnyEvans wrote:
MizIsUgly wrote:Not a bat, a troll, young chap.
whats that?
They are monsters who hide under bridges.
scratch scratch scratch
I dont get it
You're one of them! What can't you get??
avatar
MizIsUgly
Jack Swagger

Posts : 182
Join date : 2012-07-12
Location : Scotland

Back to top Go down

Re: forums to join?

Post  Team Penguin on Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:52 am

JonnyEvans wrote:
Team Penguin wrote:
JonnyEvans wrote:
MizIsUgly wrote:
JonnyEvans wrote:
MizIsUgly wrote:Not a bat, a troll, young chap.
whats that?
They are monsters who hide under bridges.
scratch scratch scratch
I dont get it

Do you want to see the face of your King, mere mortal?
um....ok?

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

And there is the face of whom you worship, mortal.
avatar
Team Penguin
Druid

Posts : 66
Join date : 2012-07-11
Age : 88
Location : ENGLAND!

Back to top Go down

Re: forums to join?

Post  JonnyEvans on Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:52 am

Team Penguin wrote:
JonnyEvans wrote:
Team Penguin wrote:
JonnyEvans wrote:
MizIsUgly wrote:
JonnyEvans wrote:
MizIsUgly wrote:Not a bat, a troll, young chap.
whats that?
They are monsters who hide under bridges.
scratch scratch scratch
I dont get it

Do you want to see the face of your King, mere mortal?
um....ok?

[img]

And there is the face of whom you worship, mortal.
i cant see itt..

JonnyEvans
Doink the clown

Posts : 45
Join date : 2012-07-20
Age : 18

Back to top Go down

Re: forums to join?

Post  JonnyEvans on Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:53 am

they keep deleting me Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
i hate these guy

JonnyEvans
Doink the clown

Posts : 45
Join date : 2012-07-20
Age : 18

Back to top Go down

Re: forums to join?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum