forums to join?

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

forums to join?

Post  JonnyEvans on Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:45 am

can anybody giv me a good forum ro join?
I like comics (i really love superman,green arrow and hawkeye Very Happy ) and sports.
Thanx! king

JonnyEvans
Doink the clown

Posts : 45
Join date : 2012-07-20
Age : 18

Back to top Go down

Re: forums to join?

Post  Team Penguin on Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:47 am

JonnyEvans wrote:can anybody giv me a good forum ro join?
I like comics (i really love superman,green arrow and hawkeye Very Happy ) and sports.
Thanx! king

There are several. One of the members here in fact had one, but he died, however.. I can show you a particular site that holds dear to me.
avatar
Team Penguin
Druid

Posts : 66
Join date : 2012-07-11
Age : 88
Location : ENGLAND!

Back to top Go down

Re: forums to join?

Post  JonnyEvans on Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:51 am

Team Penguin wrote:
JonnyEvans wrote:can anybody giv me a good forum ro join?
I like comics (i really love superman,green arrow and hawkeye Very Happy ) and sports.
Thanx! king

There are several. One of the members here in fact had one, but he died, however.. I can show you a particular site that holds dear to me.
yes plase Very Happy

JonnyEvans
Doink the clown

Posts : 45
Join date : 2012-07-20
Age : 18

Back to top Go down

Re: forums to join?

Post  MizIsUgly on Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:00 am

You like Green Arrow. Surprise, surprise, surprise.
avatar
MizIsUgly
Jack Swagger

Posts : 182
Join date : 2012-07-12
Location : Scotland

Back to top Go down

Re: forums to join?

Post  JonnyEvans on Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:03 am

MizIsUgly wrote:You like Green Arrow. Surprise, surprise, surprise.
Crying or Very sad Did i go somethnig? does Green Arrow mean sometihng else?

JonnyEvans
Doink the clown

Posts : 45
Join date : 2012-07-20
Age : 18

Back to top Go down

Re: forums to join?

Post  MizIsUgly on Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:05 am

So you've never heard of a site called ArkhamCity.Co.UK??
avatar
MizIsUgly
Jack Swagger

Posts : 182
Join date : 2012-07-12
Location : Scotland

Back to top Go down

Re: forums to join?

Post  Team Penguin on Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:05 am

JonnyEvans wrote:
MizIsUgly wrote:You like Green Arrow. Surprise, surprise, surprise.
Crying or Very sad Did i go somethnig? does Green Arrow mean sometihng else?

Join you will, a secret site? Of Knop, it is.
avatar
Team Penguin
Druid

Posts : 66
Join date : 2012-07-11
Age : 88
Location : ENGLAND!

Back to top Go down

Re: forums to join?

Post  JonnyEvans on Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:07 am

MizIsUgly wrote:So you've never heard of a site called ArkhamCity.Co.UK??
i ahve the a gamme batman arkham something.is that for that?

JonnyEvans
Doink the clown

Posts : 45
Join date : 2012-07-20
Age : 18

Back to top Go down

Re: forums to join?

Post  MizIsUgly on Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:08 am

You'll love this site, it's just right for you, trust me.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
avatar
MizIsUgly
Jack Swagger

Posts : 182
Join date : 2012-07-12
Location : Scotland

Back to top Go down

Re: forums to join?

Post  Team Penguin on Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:08 am

JonnyEvans wrote:
MizIsUgly wrote:So you've never heard of a site called ArkhamCity.Co.UK??
i ahve the a gamme batman arkham something.is that for that?

Yes, and Knop made it.
avatar
Team Penguin
Druid

Posts : 66
Join date : 2012-07-11
Age : 88
Location : ENGLAND!

Back to top Go down

Re: forums to join?

Post  Team Penguin on Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:08 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
avatar
Team Penguin
Druid

Posts : 66
Join date : 2012-07-11
Age : 88
Location : ENGLAND!

Back to top Go down

Re: forums to join?

Post  JonnyEvans on Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:09 am

MizIsUgly wrote:You'll love this site, it's just right for you, trust me.

Really?thanx Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

JonnyEvans
Doink the clown

Posts : 45
Join date : 2012-07-20
Age : 18

Back to top Go down

Re: forums to join?

Post  JonnyEvans on Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:09 am

Team Penguin wrote:
JonnyEvans wrote:
MizIsUgly wrote:So you've never heard of a site called ArkhamCity.Co.UK??
i ahve the a gamme batman arkham something.is that for that?

Yes, and Knop made it.
who?

JonnyEvans
Doink the clown

Posts : 45
Join date : 2012-07-20
Age : 18

Back to top Go down

Re: forums to join?

Post  Team Penguin on Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:10 am

JonnyEvans wrote:
Team Penguin wrote:
JonnyEvans wrote:
MizIsUgly wrote:So you've never heard of a site called ArkhamCity.Co.UK??
i ahve the a gamme batman arkham something.is that for that?

Yes, and Knop made it.
who?

Knop of course, he made the site, it is his personal site.
avatar
Team Penguin
Druid

Posts : 66
Join date : 2012-07-11
Age : 88
Location : ENGLAND!

Back to top Go down

Re: forums to join?

Post  JonnyEvans on Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:11 am

Team Penguin wrote:
JonnyEvans wrote:
Team Penguin wrote:
JonnyEvans wrote:
MizIsUgly wrote:So you've never heard of a site called ArkhamCity.Co.UK??
i ahve the a gamme batman arkham something.is that for that?

Yes, and Knop made it.
who?

Knop of course, he made the site, it is his personal site.
whos he tho?

JonnyEvans
Doink the clown

Posts : 45
Join date : 2012-07-20
Age : 18

Back to top Go down

Re: forums to join?

Post  Team Penguin on Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:12 am

JonnyEvans wrote:
Team Penguin wrote:
JonnyEvans wrote:
Team Penguin wrote:
JonnyEvans wrote:
MizIsUgly wrote:So you've never heard of a site called ArkhamCity.Co.UK??
i ahve the a gamme batman arkham something.is that for that?

Yes, and Knop made it.
who?

Knop of course, he made the site, it is his personal site.
whos he tho?

An important woman he is. Enjoy this, you will.
avatar
Team Penguin
Druid

Posts : 66
Join date : 2012-07-11
Age : 88
Location : ENGLAND!

Back to top Go down

Re: forums to join?

Post  JonnyEvans on Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:13 am

Team Penguin wrote:
JonnyEvans wrote:
Team Penguin wrote:
JonnyEvans wrote:
Team Penguin wrote:
JonnyEvans wrote:
MizIsUgly wrote:So you've never heard of a site called ArkhamCity.Co.UK??
i ahve the a gamme batman arkham something.is that for that?

Yes, and Knop made it.
who?

Knop of course, he made the site, it is his personal site.
whos he tho?

An important woman he is. Enjoy this, you will.
im gonna join there npw Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

JonnyEvans
Doink the clown

Posts : 45
Join date : 2012-07-20
Age : 18

Back to top Go down

Re: forums to join?

Post  MizIsUgly on Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:15 am

The site that I posted a link too?
avatar
MizIsUgly
Jack Swagger

Posts : 182
Join date : 2012-07-12
Location : Scotland

Back to top Go down

Re: forums to join?

Post  JonnyEvans on Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:17 am

MizIsUgly wrote:The site that I posted a link too?
the akham one Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

JonnyEvans
Doink the clown

Posts : 45
Join date : 2012-07-20
Age : 18

Back to top Go down

Re: forums to join?

Post  Team Penguin on Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:17 am

Important woman, Knop is. Enjoy this, you will. May luck be with you, for he is a serial killer across the internet, finding victims via ip. But on medication he be, so physic he is not. Good will be you.
avatar
Team Penguin
Druid

Posts : 66
Join date : 2012-07-11
Age : 88
Location : ENGLAND!

Back to top Go down

Re: forums to join?

Post  MizIsUgly on Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:17 am

No, you should join this place instead, [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
avatar
MizIsUgly
Jack Swagger

Posts : 182
Join date : 2012-07-12
Location : Scotland

Back to top Go down

Re: forums to join?

Post  MizIsUgly on Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:19 am

Team Penguin wrote:Important woman, Knop is. Enjoy this, you will. May luck be with you, for he is a serial killer across the internet, finding victims via ip. But on medication he be, so physic he is not. Good will be you.

That's why I'm scared to go on there. It's always on the news about Knop meeting up in a train station with people that he met on the Arkham site, and he then kills them. Sick person.
avatar
MizIsUgly
Jack Swagger

Posts : 182
Join date : 2012-07-12
Location : Scotland

Back to top Go down

Re: forums to join?

Post  Team Penguin on Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:20 am

MizIsUgly wrote:
Team Penguin wrote:Important woman, Knop is. Enjoy this, you will. May luck be with you, for he is a serial killer across the internet, finding victims via ip. But on medication he be, so physic he is not. Good will be you.

That's why I'm scared to go on there. It's always on the news about Knop meeting up in a train station with people that he met on the Arkham site, and he then kills them. Sick person.

No he isn't. I love him. Even though he did that thing to me. But Knop is just misunderstood you do NOT UNDERSTAND HOW HE IS YPOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW HE I!@
avatar
Team Penguin
Druid

Posts : 66
Join date : 2012-07-11
Age : 88
Location : ENGLAND!

Back to top Go down

Re: forums to join?

Post  JonnyEvans on Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:21 am

MizIsUgly wrote:No, you should join this place instead,
it sais only admins can see the link Question Question Question

JonnyEvans
Doink the clown

Posts : 45
Join date : 2012-07-20
Age : 18

Back to top Go down

Re: forums to join?

Post  Team Penguin on Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:22 am

JonnyEvans wrote:
MizIsUgly wrote:No, you should join this place instead,
it sais only admins can see the link Question Question Question

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

JOin THIS YOU WILL
avatar
Team Penguin
Druid

Posts : 66
Join date : 2012-07-11
Age : 88
Location : ENGLAND!

Back to top Go down

Re: forums to join?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum