My WWE Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dr. Pesc.s

4 posters

Go down

Dr. Pesc.s Empty Dr. Pesc.s

Post  Team Penguin Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:57 pm

Welcomne DOCTOE!

Well, show me the way
To the next whisky bar
Oh, don't ask why
Oh, don't ask why
Show me the way
To the next whisky bar
Oh, don't ask why
Oh, don't ask why
For if we don't find
The next whisky bar
I tell you we must die
I tell you we must die
I tell you, I tell you
I tell you we must die
Oh, moon of Alabama
We now must say goodbye
We've lost our good old mama
And must have whisky, oh, you know why
Oh, moon of Alabama
We now must say goodbye
Well, show me the way
Oh, don't ask why
Oh, don't ask why
Show me the way
Oh, don't ask why
Oh, don't ask why
For if we don't find
I tell you we must die
I tell you we must die
I tell you, I tell you
I tell you we must die
Oh, moon of Alabama
We now must say goodbye

Welcome Dr. Pesc!
Team Penguin
Team Penguin
Druid

Back to top Go down

Dr. Pesc.s Empty Re: Dr. Pesc.s

Post  MizIsUgly Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:00 am

Omen, you're on!! What's up!!?
MizIsUgly
MizIsUgly
Jack Swagger

Back to top Go down

Post  Omen of Impending Awesome Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:56 am

So far I'm under the impression that everyone on here, save me, is either clinically depressed, a maniac or stoned.

Nice forum.

Omen of Impending Awesome
The Great Khali

Back to top Go down

Post  Team Penguin Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:27 am

Omen of Impending Awesome wrote:So far I'm under the impression that everyone on here, save me, is either clinically depressed, a maniac or stoned.

Nice forum.

Thank you fellow man! And perhaps save you for the miss pissy lady pants section of the lunatic's ward, dow Jones!?
Team Penguin
Team Penguin
Druid

Back to top Go down

Post  Team Penguin Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:31 am

ZWelcome Gotham Knight!
Team Penguin
Team Penguin
Druid

Back to top Go down

Post  MizIsUgly Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:59 am

Omen of Impending Awesome wrote:So far I'm under the impression that everyone on here, save me, is either clinically depressed, a maniac or stoned.

Nice forum.

You're real funny, Omen. Real funny.

You don't see us swearing, and I'm not starting a war on here either like what happened on Green Arrow. I just missed you, buddy. Sometimes I just miss the guys that hated my guts, and called me a troll.

So what's been happening??

I heard Dev returned and warned you about his army coming. That would of been so great, you got to agree, we agreed on this months ago, that it would be great if all the banned members returned and we had a war.

That Dev. I miss the little guy. The little pervert.

Anyway.
MizIsUgly
MizIsUgly
Jack Swagger

Back to top Go down

Post  Omen of Impending Awesome Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:15 pm

Team Penguin wrote:

Nice forum.

Thank you fellow man! And perhaps save you for the miss pissy lady pants section of the lunatic's ward, dow Jones!?

MizIsUgly wrote:

Nice forum.

You don't see us swearing, and I'm not starting a war on here either like what happened on Green Arrow. I just missed you, buddy. Sometimes I just miss the guys that hated my guts, and called me a troll.

I heard Dev returned and warned you about his army coming. That would of been so great, you got to agree, we agreed on this months ago, that it would be great if all the banned members returned and we had a war.

Anyway.

I pride myself in my comical genius. It's good to know that, despite our indifference, you can still appreciate my smartly delivered one-liners.

Or wait, were you being sarcastic?

I'm guessing you're Croc. It's a tad difficult to tell. Not sure exactly what went down on the GA forum, all I know is what I was told by the others on Facederp. Apparently I was called a number of very unpleasant names, for reasons I cannot gather, by people I cannot identify...

Omen of Impending Awesome
The Great Khali

Back to top Go down

Post  Team Penguin Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:25 pm

Whom you must so much accept as King.

I, Penguin, have affiliation whatsoever with this 'Ga forum'! And by me called names you were not. It is simply good of you it is, to speak too because a nice persona you are. Why you find me stupid quite silly it is, because accepting of you you are not, which is not good it is. All friends, we are. We are the seven great members of this site! You, the King, the Miz, the Mizisugly, the Evans, the memeself. and the Dr. Pescado!
Team Penguin
Team Penguin
Druid

Back to top Go down

Post  MizIsUgly Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:44 pm

I'm kinda sorry ( Not fully, because the last time I said sorry to one of your friends, I started having a even bigger fight with JFP ) for the comments, I never called you a idiot, I just called you Chicken_Omen, I didn't go over that, and I didn't say anything less mean than that. I also thought because you created DTOTL that you planned the war on GA too, I was wrong. Really I was called worse over there, fucktard and more, I never started swearing or anything. I didn't even start trolling on your forum, it was a friend. Also they really started it by two of them acting as Dev and Penguin, just to get information out of me.

And also, I like to add that me and a friend just trolled the comments box on the news part, we didn't stop the DTOTL story or anything like that. And imo your friends did much worse to my General Chat topic on GA. Which I needed to delete to just get rid of all the awful posts they posted. So after all of that on GA, I felt I wanted payback, and that's when I joined my friend on the attack on the comment box on the news part of your site.

Another thing, I'm not Levi, Dev, Knop, Penguin, or any of those other trolls that you keep saying I am. I'm not a ultra troll, that's been trolling that site for years and has loads of profiles. If I ever came back to Arkham, I wouldn't even act like them at all. And I don't know why the hell Levi had Croc in big writting in his signature, when he was a Joker fan boy. Also he swears too much to be me. I wasn't him. Anyway, I've got enough people on the Hate Croc Wagon, so if you hate me, I don't care at all.

MizIsUgly
MizIsUgly
Jack Swagger

Back to top Go down

Post  MizIsUgly Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:22 am

BL and JFP have some real problems, swearing all the time over the smallest things. Jeez. If anyone needs to grow up it's those two idiots. Well, I guess because this isn't my site, they haven't spammed PMs with links to this site over at Arkham like they did last time with GA. That was very grown up of them. You see, my trolling is done perfectly, I don't swear, I don't troll on places that will ruin a story or a topic, just worthless things, like that news comment box, which I still don't get why you need it, because you've got topics that you can use just for the same thing.

And it's funny, how most of your friends, are so blind not to see that they are the real bad guys. They started this, and I'm ending it. I'm just making them wish that they never acted as two of my best friend to get information out of me which didn't help them in any way at all, they just found out who did the trolling, which I still don't see why they needed to find out. They could of deleted the comments, and left it at that. But nope, they needed to go under cover, they needed to start a war, and they got themselves into their own shit. And if they can't see that, then they must be more stupid than I thought.

Just what I think, you're going to disagree, I'm just speaking my mind, which is something that you don't find over at Arkham, where the mods control you lot, and most of you act like you're better than everyone else, and you lot treat new members like they're nothing, and act like they've never posted. And when you do reply to their post, it's always picking on them in some way. What most of you don't understand is that the banned members have more sense than you lot, and that's why they got banned, because they thought for themselves, they didn't let the admin and mods think for them.

Anyway, I'm turning into SAM with these long posts about what I think. Getting to my real point, please look at ArkhamCity.Com, fun, fun, fun, or what you lot over there call, trolling. There's been this thing on Arkham where you guys think banned means troll and fun means trolling, and that is what annoys me most. That's why I'm happy that I'm banned from there now, I come on here to roleplay and have fun, not to be pushed aronud and told what to do by mods and members who think they're better than others and tell the others to change and be more like them. If you read all of this, then wow, I'm shocked, if you didn't, then I don't blame you it's very long and boring.

MizIsUgly
MizIsUgly
Jack Swagger

Back to top Go down

Post  MizIsAwesome Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:33 am

Yea' I didn't. I'm just gonna go ban Dark_Omen.
MizIsAwesome
MizIsAwesome
Admin

https://mywweuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MizIsAwesome Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:54 am

Omen of Impending Awesome wrote:
Team Penguin wrote:

Nice forum.

MizIsUgly wrote:

Nice forum.

Anyway.

I pride myself in my comical genius. It's good to know that, despite our indifference, you can still appreciate my smartly delivered one-liners.

Or wait, were you being sarcastic?

I'm guessing you're Croc. It's a tad difficult to tell. Not sure exactly what went down on the GA forum, all I know is what I was told by the others on rocFacederp. Apparently I was called a number of very unpleasant names, for reasons I cannot gather, by people I cannot identify...

No duh, you so-called Comical Genious.
MizIsAwesome
MizIsAwesome
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MizIsUgly Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:30 am

MizIsAwesome, good job.
MizIsUgly
MizIsUgly
Jack Swagger

Back to top Go down

Post  MizIsAwesome Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:33 am

MizIsUgly wrote:MizIsAwesome, good job.

Thank you.
MizIsAwesome
MizIsAwesome
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Team Penguin Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:37 am

What, there is a beast abouts named Croc, imconceiveapossibl. This thread needs dragon. [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

In my opinion D_O is a good fellow, he is. Notice how nice he is, he is? But good be banned, for him, it is.
Team Penguin
Team Penguin
Druid

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum