Hi there guys! :3

Go down

Hi there guys! :3

Post  JonnyEvans on Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:00 am

Hi guyz!
Im Jonny and I lov WWe lol!
Happy to join Very Happy

JonnyEvans
Doink the clown

Posts : 45
Join date : 2012-07-20
Age : 18

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi there guys! :3

Post  Team Penguin on Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:01 am

Welcome to yonder foul land, I expect that your title is of advantage?
avatar
Team Penguin
Druid

Posts : 66
Join date : 2012-07-11
Age : 88
Location : ENGLAND!

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi there guys! :3

Post  MizIsAwesome on Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:02 am

JonnyEvans wrote:Hi guyz!
Im Jonny and I lov WWe lol!
Happy to join Very Happy

Hi Johnny. Thanks for joining.
avatar
MizIsAwesome
Admin

Posts : 49
Join date : 2012-07-08

http://mywweuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi there guys! :3

Post  JonnyEvans on Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:04 am

Team Penguin wrote:Welcome to yonder foul land, I expect that your title is of advantage?
Haha um what?
I dont gt it Embarassed

JonnyEvans
Doink the clown

Posts : 45
Join date : 2012-07-20
Age : 18

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi there guys! :3

Post  MizIsAwesome on Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:06 am

JonnyEvans wrote:
Team Penguin wrote:Welcome to yonder foul land, I expect that your title is of advantage?
Haha um what?
I dont gt it Embarassed

Don't mind him.
avatar
MizIsAwesome
Admin

Posts : 49
Join date : 2012-07-08

http://mywweuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi there guys! :3

Post  JonnyEvans on Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:11 am

MizIsAwesome wrote:
JonnyEvans wrote:
Team Penguin wrote:Welcome to yonder foul land, I expect that your title is of advantage?
Haha um what?
I dont gt it Embarassed

Don't mind him.
weres all the other membes? Smile

JonnyEvans
Doink the clown

Posts : 45
Join date : 2012-07-20
Age : 18

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi there guys! :3

Post  MizIsAwesome on Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:13 am

JonnyEvans wrote:
MizIsAwesome wrote:
JonnyEvans wrote:
Team Penguin wrote:Welcome to yonder foul land, I expect that your title is of advantage?
Haha um what?
I dont gt it Embarassed

Don't mind him.
weres all the other membes? Smile

There's 2 other members but I have no clue where they are. 1 was on earlier.
avatar
MizIsAwesome
Admin

Posts : 49
Join date : 2012-07-08

http://mywweuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi there guys! :3

Post  JonnyEvans on Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:24 am

MizIsAwesome wrote:
JonnyEvans wrote:
MizIsAwesome wrote:
JonnyEvans wrote:
Team Penguin wrote:Welcome to yonder foul land, I expect that your title is of advantage?
Haha um what?
I dont gt it Embarassed

Don't mind him.
weres all the other membes? Smile

There's 2 other members but I have no clue where they are. 1 was on earlier.
oh.
was kinda looking for a forum wit lots of membs.dont matter what the forums for i just think im at the right age to start going online more Very Happy
i lik wrestling,comics,sports and video games.can you suggest any?

JonnyEvans
Doink the clown

Posts : 45
Join date : 2012-07-20
Age : 18

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi there guys! :3

Post  Team Penguin on Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:27 am

JonnyEvans wrote:
MizIsAwesome wrote:
JonnyEvans wrote:
MizIsAwesome wrote:
JonnyEvans wrote:
Team Penguin wrote:Welcome to yonder foul land, I expect that your title is of advantage?
Haha um what?
I dont gt it Embarassed

Don't mind him.
weres all the other membes? Smile

There's 2 other members but I have no clue where they are. 1 was on earlier.
oh.
was kinda looking for a forum wit lots of membs.dont matter what the forums for i just think im at the right age to start going online more Very Happy
i lik wrestling,comics,sports and video games.can you suggest any?

Catherine. That is all, mere mortal.
avatar
Team Penguin
Druid

Posts : 66
Join date : 2012-07-11
Age : 88
Location : ENGLAND!

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi there guys! :3

Post  JonnyEvans on Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:35 am

um...
anyone?

JonnyEvans
Doink the clown

Posts : 45
Join date : 2012-07-20
Age : 18

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi there guys! :3

Post  MizIsUgly on Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:59 am

Where did you get the link for this site from??
avatar
MizIsUgly
Jack Swagger

Posts : 182
Join date : 2012-07-12
Location : Scotland

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi there guys! :3

Post  JonnyEvans on Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:01 am

MizIsUgly wrote:Where did you get the link for this site from??
i google wwe stuff sometims Razz
i searchd for wwe vault and thi website came up on a resullt page

JonnyEvans
Doink the clown

Posts : 45
Join date : 2012-07-20
Age : 18

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi there guys! :3

Post  MizIsUgly on Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:04 am

What's your favourite fighter??
avatar
MizIsUgly
Jack Swagger

Posts : 182
Join date : 2012-07-12
Location : Scotland

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi there guys! :3

Post  JonnyEvans on Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:05 am

MizIsUgly wrote:What's your favourite fighter??
i really like dolph ziggler right now.he has hair like me! lol!

JonnyEvans
Doink the clown

Posts : 45
Join date : 2012-07-20
Age : 18

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi there guys! :3

Post  MemyselfandI on Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:17 pm

Dolph is great! Welcome to the forum, Jonny! I'm not around as much, but hello!

MemyselfandI
Primo

Posts : 28
Join date : 2012-07-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi there guys! :3

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum