General chat

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: General chat

Post  Team Penguin on Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:22 am

MizIsUgly wrote:Are you really Penguin?


I am the King.
avatar
Team Penguin
Druid

Posts : 66
Join date : 2012-07-11
Age : 88
Location : ENGLAND!

Back to top Go down

Re: General chat

Post  MizIsUgly on Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:28 pm

Were you one of the ones that attacked Green Arrow?
avatar
MizIsUgly
Jack Swagger

Posts : 182
Join date : 2012-07-12
Location : Scotland

Back to top Go down

Re: General chat

Post  Team Penguin on Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:25 pm

MizIsUgly wrote:Were you one of the ones that attacked Green Arrow?

Perhaps, tis be if he close to the Lounge, I live in Gotham. Dost thou have any other question?
avatar
Team Penguin
Druid

Posts : 66
Join date : 2012-07-11
Age : 88
Location : ENGLAND!

Back to top Go down

Re: General chat

Post  MizIsUgly on Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:39 pm

Are you really Penguin?? And I mean it, I really need that answer!!
avatar
MizIsUgly
Jack Swagger

Posts : 182
Join date : 2012-07-12
Location : Scotland

Back to top Go down

Re: General chat

Post  Team Penguin on Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:44 am

I am Penguin. I am Oswald Cobblepott, Henry, the Great.
avatar
Team Penguin
Druid

Posts : 66
Join date : 2012-07-11
Age : 88
Location : ENGLAND!

Back to top Go down

Re: General chat

Post  MizIsAwesome on Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:48 am

I just banned Omen. This is what I said.

Hello Mr. Dark_Omen. I am banning you on a cause of trying to start World War 2, of the forums. So from here I'm just gonna jaggle on. There is no genious in you if you join a forum to start the War of The Forums 2. That means:

A. You're in love with guns so you start shooting down forums that you aren't welcome to.
B. A dope who entered a dumb contest and the judges said, No pros.
C. Me, A ten year old boy who has a famous uncle, grandfather and friend. Am smarter then you. How, because you are another dopey idiot teenager who will end up flipping burgers and polishing his gun waiting for his perfect kill. When I Cian MizIsAwesome Freeman Arkahm Maniac Farthingworth will go on to great things like teaching in foreign countries and writing books along with other great stuff.

So you and your little, how do you say it in teenager? Possy, Is it? Should not be snooping around, My or Croc's forum starting more trouble just because you think you are an Omen of Awesomeness. When you are truly a Dark Omen. Who preys on the weak with your bullying powers. That's what you are a bully! Nothing less. Gathering poor souls to hang around with you when they really want to get away.

Well, Mr. Omen. A storm is coming. So I'll leave it with this.

DarkNonAweseome_Omen. You are officially banned.

But, Your punishment must be more severe. So You shall be banned for life.

And Here...We...go.................Banned!
avatar
MizIsAwesome
Admin

Posts : 49
Join date : 2012-07-08

http://mywweuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: General chat

Post  Team Penguin on Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:33 am

Wow. Best quotes. Best speech. You have an element of AWESOME in you, Miz.
avatar
Team Penguin
Druid

Posts : 66
Join date : 2012-07-11
Age : 88
Location : ENGLAND!

Back to top Go down

Re: General chat

Post  MizIsUgly on Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:58 am

*Clap-Clap* Great speech.
avatar
MizIsUgly
Jack Swagger

Posts : 182
Join date : 2012-07-12
Location : Scotland

Back to top Go down

Re: General chat

Post  Dark_Omen on Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:36 am

I'm in awe. You put all that effort...into something directed at me? I'm honored. That was a truly commendable speech. Well, apart from the baseless insults and frequent grammatical mistakes, but, my god, they can be forgotten in the face of such poetry.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Mkay. All joking aside, I have a few questions to ask, and statements to make, before you make up more excuses to ban me.

First off, why was I banned? I quote, and I do mean quote, your reasons for banning me:

A. You're in love with guns so you start shooting down forums that you aren't welcome to.
B. A dope who entered a dumb contest and the judges said, No pros.
C. Me, A ten year old boy who has a famous uncle, grandfather and friend. Am smarter then you. How, because you are another dopey idiot teenager who will end up flipping burgers and polishing his gun waiting for his perfect kill. When I Cian MizIsAwesome Freeman Arkahm Maniac Farthingworth will go on to great things like teaching in foreign countries and writing books along with other great stuff.

Now, another quote here, this time my only two posts:

Omen of Impending Awesome wrote:So far I'm under the impression that everyone on here, save me, is either clinically depressed, a maniac or stoned.

Nice forum.

Omen of Impending Awesome wrote:
Team Penguin wrote:
Omen of Impending Awesome wrote:So far I'm under the impression that everyone on here, save me, is either clinically depressed, a maniac or stoned.

Nice forum.

Thank you fellow man! And perhaps save you for the miss pissy lady pants section of the lunatic's ward, dow Jones!?

MizIsUgly wrote:
Omen of Impending Awesome wrote:So far I'm under the impression that everyone on here, save me, is either clinically depressed, a maniac or stoned.

Nice forum.

You're real funny, Omen. Real funny.

You don't see us swearing, and I'm not starting a war on here either like what happened on Green Arrow. I just missed you, buddy. Sometimes I just miss the guys that hated my guts, and called me a troll.

So what's been happening??

I heard Dev returned and warned you about his army coming. That would of been so great, you got to agree, we agreed on this months ago, that it would be great if all the banned members returned and we had a war.

That Dev. I miss the little guy. The little pervert.

Anyway.

I pride myself in my comical genius. It's good to know that, despite our indifference, you can still appreciate my smartly delivered one-liners.

Or wait, were you being sarcastic?

I'm guessing you're Croc. It's a tad difficult to tell. Not sure exactly what went down on the GA forum, all I know is what I was told by the others on Facederp. Apparently I was called a number of very unpleasant names, for reasons I cannot gather, by people I cannot identify...

Before I begin, let me state that Croc is exempt from the majority of this rant. At least he's trying.

I fail to see how either of these falls under the reasons you mentioned. The first post was a sarcastic comment. An icebreaker. The kind of light banter than anyone over the age of ten could shrug off and laugh at. The second one was an inquiry as to why I was torn to pieces by the metaphorical dogs of the Green Arrow forums. I did absolutely nothing wrong there, and yet I was insulted, made fun of, and blamed for whatever the hell it was that went down. And yet somehow, in your (according to you, more advanced) mind those two posts constitute as trying to start a forum war? Please.

Fact of the matter is, you banned me because you're an immature, narrow-minded, and quite possibly spoiled ten-year-old who is just looking for excuses to get back at me for wrongs I did not commit. You can't see past the end of your own nose--let alone far enough to see that you were in the wrong--so, by finding someone else to shove the blame on, you can make yourself feel good.

I feel genuinely sorry for all of you. You all run from forum to forum that you've all created, telling yourselves that we're jerks, assholes, trolls, bullies--whatever the latest insult to come to mind is. Fact of the matter is you all cluster together for one reason: No one else wants you. And no one else wants you because you cause trouble.You were banned because you had negative impacts on the forum. We are not banned because we contribute. End of story. We've made mistakes. It's just yours were waaaayyy worse.

You think we aren't banned because we're popular, or because the mods were prejudiced? Tell that to Andy. Or Thegoddamnbatman. Or me. Or any of the other members who received warnings and/or bannings from the mods. We are still there because our good outweighs our bad. Not so with you people, apparently.

So, yes, please remain here telling yourselves that you did nothing wrong and that we are the bad guys. Just skip the "Holier than thou" bullshit and find an actual reason to ban me next time.




Dark_Omen
The Great Khali

Posts : 4
Join date : 2012-07-22

Back to top Go down

Dark_Omen, I am YOUR GREATEST FAN!

Post  Team Penguin on Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:54 pm

I honestly like how you immediately came back from that ban to respond, I would and I have, but I have a few points to bring up, thou fellow. Honestly don't mind Miz, fellow, true it is that ban you is wrong, it is.


1. Almost everyone on this forum isn't banned except I think Croc and somebody else, but for instance myself, I watched and commented on the Man of Steel trailer in offtopic. And I am very ever so much well respected there, exactly why I am no troll, simply just the KING.

2. I personally think of you not as a bad guy, but a very good guy, why in fact I greatly admire your opinions and et cetera ad infin.

3. It amuses me to note that you think either of us ARE ON OPPOSITE TEAMS, or that mods prefer any of us because we make good choices as opposed to bad, not at all true. You don't understand; we are all friends here.

It is pointless to ban such a fair fellow. Desist, knights. Let us talk of many things, including ships, sticks and sealing wax and whether pigs have wings.


Welcomee to this vast and flourishing site of the most auspicious MASTER of Arkham City Community United Kindgom! Le t the fun begin! For many eges have I dweld on Arkcam city co uk, under the secret name of imj, and for long time h2v I w8ted for u to to welcome back the King-

SIGNED, KING HENRY PENGUIN, YOUR LORD.
avatar
Team Penguin
Druid

Posts : 66
Join date : 2012-07-11
Age : 88
Location : ENGLAND!

Back to top Go down

Re: General chat

Post  MizIsAwesome on Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:23 am

Dark_Omen wrote:I'm in awe. You put all that effort...into something directed at me? I'm honored. That was a truly commendable speech. Well, apart from the baseless insults and frequent grammatical mistakes, but, my god, they can be forgotten in the face of such poetry.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Mkay. All joking aside, I have a few questions to ask, and statements to make, before you make up more excuses to ban me.

First off, why was I banned? I quote, and I do mean quote, your reasons for banning me:

A. You're in love with guns so you start shooting down forums that you aren't welcome to.
B. A dope who entered a dumb contest and the judges said, No pros.
C. Me, A ten year old boy who has a famous uncle, grandfather and friend. Am smarter then you. How, because you are another dopey idiot teenager who will end up flipping burgers and polishing his gun waiting for his perfect kill. When I Cian MizIsAwesome Freeman Arkahm Maniac Farthingworth will go on to great things like teaching in foreign countries and writing books along with other great stuff.

Now, another quote here, this time my only two posts:

Omen of Impending Awesome wrote:So far I'm under the impression that everyone on here, save me, is either clinically depressed, a maniac or stoned.

Nice forum.

Omen of Impending Awesome wrote:
Team Penguin wrote:
Omen of Impending Awesome wrote:So far I'm under the impression that everyone on here, save me, is either clinically depressed, a maniac or stoned.

Nice forum.

Thank you fellow man! And perhaps save you for the miss pissy lady pants section of the lunatic's ward, dow Jones!?

MizIsUgly wrote:
Omen of Impending Awesome wrote:So far I'm under the impression that everyone on here, save me, is either clinically depressed, a maniac or stoned.

Nice forum.

You're real funny, Omen. Real funny.

You don't see us swearing, and I'm not starting a war on here either like what happened on Green Arrow. I just missed you, buddy. Sometimes I just miss the guys that hated my guts, and called me a troll.

So what's been happening??

I heard Dev returned and warned you about his army coming. That would of been so great, you got to agree, we agreed on this months ago, that it would be great if all the banned members returned and we had a war.

That Dev. I miss the little guy. The little pervert.

Anyway.

I pride myself in my comical genius. It's good to know that, despite our indifference, you can still appreciate my smartly delivered one-liners.

Or wait, were you being sarcastic?

I'm guessing you're Croc. It's a tad difficult to tell. Not sure exactly what went down on the GA forum, all I know is what I was told by the others on Facederp. Apparently I was called a number of very unpleasant names, for reasons I cannot gather, by people I cannot identify...

Before I begin, let me state that Croc is exempt from the majority of this rant. At least he's trying.

I fail to see how either of these falls under the reasons you mentioned. The first post was a sarcastic comment. An icebreaker. The kind of light banter than anyone over the age of ten could shrug off and laugh at. The second one was an inquiry as to why I was torn to pieces by the metaphorical dogs of the Green Arrow forums. I did absolutely nothing wrong there, and yet I was insulted, made fun of, and blamed for whatever the hell it was that went down. And yet somehow, in your (according to you, more advanced) mind those two posts constitute as trying to start a forum war? Please.

Fact of the matter is, you banned me because you're an immature, narrow-minded, and quite possibly spoiled ten-year-old who is just looking for excuses to get back at me for wrongs I did not commit. You can't see past the end of your own nose--let alone far enough to see that you were in the wrong--so, by finding someone else to shove the blame on, you can make yourself feel good.

I feel genuinely sorry for all of you. You all run from forum to forum that you've all created, telling yourselves that we're jerks, assholes, trolls, bullies--whatever the latest insult to come to mind is. Fact of the matter is you all cluster together for one reason: No one else wants you. And no one else wants you because you cause trouble.You were banned because you had negative impacts on the forum. We are not banned because we contribute. End of story. We've made mistakes. It's just yours were waaaayyy worse.

You think we aren't banned because we're popular, or because the mods were prejudiced? Tell that to Andy. Or Thegoddamnbatman. Or me. Or any of the other members who received warnings and/or bannings from the mods. We are still there because our good outweighs our bad. Not so with you people, apparently.

So, yes, please remain here telling yourselves that you did nothing wrong and that we are the bad guys. Just skip the "Holier than thou" bullshit and find an actual reason to ban me next time.




And you say I can't take a joke. That whole post was a joke. And looks like you couldn't take it.
avatar
MizIsAwesome
Admin

Posts : 49
Join date : 2012-07-08

http://mywweuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: General chat

Post  Dark_Omen on Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:28 am

MizIsAwesome wrote:
Dark_Omen wrote:I'm in awe. You put all that effort...into something directed at me? I'm honored. That was a truly commendable speech. Well, apart from the baseless insults and frequent grammatical mistakes, but, my god, they can be forgotten in the face of such poetry.

[img]

Mkay. All joking aside, I have a few questions to ask, and statements to make, before you make up more excuses to ban me.

First off, why was I banned? I quote, and I do mean quote, your reasons for banning me:

A. You're in love with guns so you start shooting down forums that you aren't welcome to.
B. A dope who entered a dumb contest and the judges said, No pros.
C. Me, A ten year old boy who has a famous uncle, grandfather and friend. Am smarter then you. How, because you are another dopey idiot teenager who will end up flipping burgers and polishing his gun waiting for his perfect kill. When I Cian MizIsAwesome Freeman Arkahm Maniac Farthingworth will go on to great things like teaching in foreign countries and writing books along with other great stuff.

Now, another quote here, this time my only two posts:

Omen of Impending Awesome wrote:So far I'm under the impression that everyone on here, save me, is either clinically depressed, a maniac or stoned.

Nice forum.

Omen of Impending Awesome wrote:
Team Penguin wrote:
Omen of Impending Awesome wrote:So far I'm under the impression that everyone on here, save me, is either clinically depressed, a maniac or stoned.

Nice forum.

Thank you fellow man! And perhaps save you for the miss pissy lady pants section of the lunatic's ward, dow Jones!?

MizIsUgly wrote:
Omen of Impending Awesome wrote:So far I'm under the impression that everyone on here, save me, is either clinically depressed, a maniac or stoned.

Nice forum.

You're real funny, Omen. Real funny.

You don't see us swearing, and I'm not starting a war on here either like what happened on Green Arrow. I just missed you, buddy. Sometimes I just miss the guys that hated my guts, and called me a troll.

So what's been happening??

I heard Dev returned and warned you about his army coming. That would of been so great, you got to agree, we agreed on this months ago, that it would be great if all the banned members returned and we had a war.

That Dev. I miss the little guy. The little pervert.

Anyway.

I pride myself in my comical genius. It's good to know that, despite our indifference, you can still appreciate my smartly delivered one-liners.

Or wait, were you being sarcastic?

I'm guessing you're Croc. It's a tad difficult to tell. Not sure exactly what went down on the GA forum, all I know is what I was told by the others on Facederp. Apparently I was called a number of very unpleasant names, for reasons I cannot gather, by people I cannot identify...

Before I begin, let me state that Croc is exempt from the majority of this rant. At least he's trying.

I fail to see how either of these falls under the reasons you mentioned. The first post was a sarcastic comment. An icebreaker. The kind of light banter than anyone over the age of ten could shrug off and laugh at. The second one was an inquiry as to why I was torn to pieces by the metaphorical dogs of the Green Arrow forums. I did absolutely nothing wrong there, and yet I was insulted, made fun of, and blamed for whatever the hell it was that went down. And yet somehow, in your (according to you, more advanced) mind those two posts constitute as trying to start a forum war? Please.

Fact of the matter is, you banned me because you're an immature, narrow-minded, and quite possibly spoiled ten-year-old who is just looking for excuses to get back at me for wrongs I did not commit. You can't see past the end of your own nose--let alone far enough to see that you were in the wrong--so, by finding someone else to shove the blame on, you can make yourself feel good.

I feel genuinely sorry for all of you. You all run from forum to forum that you've all created, telling yourselves that we're jerks, assholes, trolls, bullies--whatever the latest insult to come to mind is. Fact of the matter is you all cluster together for one reason: No one else wants you. And no one else wants you because you cause trouble.You were banned because you had negative impacts on the forum. We are not banned because we contribute. End of story. We've made mistakes. It's just yours were waaaayyy worse.

You think we aren't banned because we're popular, or because the mods were prejudiced? Tell that to Andy. Or Thegoddamnbatman. Or me. Or any of the other members who received warnings and/or bannings from the mods. We are still there because our good outweighs our bad. Not so with you people, apparently.

So, yes, please remain here telling yourselves that you did nothing wrong and that we are the bad guys. Just skip the "Holier than thou" bullshit and find an actual reason to ban me next time.




And you say I can't take a joke. That whole post was a joke. And looks like you couldn't take it.

No, it wasn't a joke, that's your fallback response now that I came back and another of your members defended me. Am I to assume my ban was a "joke" as well?

Leaving now, ban or no ban. I've got better sites to be on with someone like you running the place.

Dark_Omen
The Great Khali

Posts : 4
Join date : 2012-07-22

Back to top Go down

Re: General chat

Post  Team Penguin on Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:32 am

As do I, Dearie! Buh bye Leon!
avatar
Team Penguin
Druid

Posts : 66
Join date : 2012-07-11
Age : 88
Location : ENGLAND!

Back to top Go down

Re: General chat

Post  Team Penguin on Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:07 am

Hey buddy.
avatar
Team Penguin
Druid

Posts : 66
Join date : 2012-07-11
Age : 88
Location : ENGLAND!

Back to top Go down

Re: General chat

Post  Team Penguin on Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:09 am

Gotta question. What's the point? I think you know what I mean.
avatar
Team Penguin
Druid

Posts : 66
Join date : 2012-07-11
Age : 88
Location : ENGLAND!

Back to top Go down

Re: General chat

Post  MizIsUgly on Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:42 am

Jeez, the point of all of this, is you lot ( talking to Dark_Omen and his friends ) will never understand what's really happening, and you just go along with it.
avatar
MizIsUgly
Jack Swagger

Posts : 182
Join date : 2012-07-12
Location : Scotland

Back to top Go down

Re: General chat

Post  Team Penguin on Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:13 am

I can't seem to get on Ac.co.uk.
avatar
Team Penguin
Druid

Posts : 66
Join date : 2012-07-11
Age : 88
Location : ENGLAND!

Back to top Go down

Re: General chat

Post  Team Penguin on Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:16 am

Think we all deleted it?
avatar
Team Penguin
Druid

Posts : 66
Join date : 2012-07-11
Age : 88
Location : ENGLAND!

Back to top Go down

Re: General chat

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum