My WWE Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cian's Granddaddy And Uncle, The Famous Ones, Of Course!

3 posters

Go down

Cian's Granddaddy And Uncle, The Famous Ones, Of Course! Empty Cian's Granddaddy And Uncle, The Famous Ones, Of Course!

Post  MizIsUgly Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:20 am

Cian, can we talk about your famous granddaddy. I heard he was a famous footballer who ruled the world of football and beat the hell out of everyone that got in his way. Is this true?

Last edited by MizIsUgly on Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total
MizIsUgly
MizIsUgly
Jack Swagger

Back to top Go down

Cian's Granddaddy And Uncle, The Famous Ones, Of Course! Empty Re: Cian's Granddaddy And Uncle, The Famous Ones, Of Course!

Post  MizIsAwesome Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:23 am

MizIsUgly wrote:Cian, can we talk about your famous granddaddy. I heard he was a famous footballer who ruled the world of football and beat the hell out of everyone that got in his way. Is this true?

He wasn't as famous as my uncle. But yes he was. He played for a number of Irish teams. And he was a right back. And that's what I am. A right back as well.
MizIsAwesome
MizIsAwesome
Admin

https://mywweuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Cian's Granddaddy And Uncle, The Famous Ones, Of Course! Empty Re: Cian's Granddaddy And Uncle, The Famous Ones, Of Course!

Post  MizIsUgly Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:25 am

You must be so proud.
MizIsUgly
MizIsUgly
Jack Swagger

Back to top Go down

Post  MizIsAwesome Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:28 am

MizIsUgly wrote:You must be so proud.

Yes. I am.
MizIsAwesome
MizIsAwesome
Admin

https://mywweuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Team Penguin Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:57 am

MizIsAwesome wrote:
MizIsUgly wrote:You must be so proud.

Yes. I am.

And as I sit upon my throne, goblet of brandy blood pudding in hand, I taketh that you be proud. Tis good, young man.
Team Penguin
Team Penguin
Druid

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum